Learning English Online

Memories

Somebody once asked me what the most valuable things that I owned were. 
I thought about that for a long time. 
Then I realized that most of the things that I had could be replaced. 
What I would not be able to replace were the photographs that I had of my friends and family. 
Photographs are memories that are captured on film. 
Some of the photographs are of people who are no longer with us. 
I would hate to lose them. 
Memories are precious. 
They are all we have sometimes to link us to days gone by. 
I remember the good times. 
I try to relive them in my mind sometimes. 
I remember the sad times. 
Some of the sad memories are painful, but they are all a part of my life, and I don't want to lose any of my memories. 
People come into our lives and people leave our lives, but most people leave a memory for us. 
I have lots of memories, and when I look at my photographs, the memories come flooding back into my brain. 
I remember what people were like when they were younger. 
I remember vacations that I took. 
I remember days that seemed ordinary at the time, but you never get to relive even the ordinary days. 
Memories are so precious. 
Cherish your memories, and keep them in a place close to your heart.

Listen (01 - 36)Listen (37 - 75)Listen (76 - 114)


Basic Grammar (P1)Basic Grammar (P2)


Reading (01-16)Reading (17 - 33)Reading (34 - 50)