Learning English Online

Working Outside

Today I was working outside. 
It was a sunny day, and I was very hot. 
I wore a hat on my head. 
I watered all the plants. 
I weeded the flower beds. 
I cut back all of the plants that were growing too big. 
I gave some of the plants plant food. 
I cut the lawn. 
I raked the lawn. 
I filled up the bird baths with water. 
I swept the sidewalks and the paths. 
I took out the garbage. 
I filled the car up with gas. 
I washed the car. 
I hung out the clothes on the clothesline. 
I washed down the lawn furniture. 
I washed all of the windows on the house from the outside. 
I was so tired. 
So I had a glass of lemonade. 
I talked to my neighbour, and I helped her trim a tree. 
I planted some bulbs, 
and then I went into the house. 
I was exhausted.

Listen (01 - 36)Listen (37 - 75)Listen (76 - 114)


Basic Grammar (P1)Basic Grammar (P2)


Reading (01-16)Reading (17 - 33)Reading (34 - 50)