Learning English Online

My First Job

I just got a job at the grocery store. 
This is my first job. 
I will receive a pay cheque every two weeks. 
I wear a uniform. 
The uniform has the name of the grocery store on it. 
I have many jobs at the grocery store. 
I have to collect all the carts from the parking lot and bring them back into the store. 
I have to put all the produce out for the people to see. 
I will be putting out the vegetables. 
There are carrots, lettuce, cabbages, cucumbers and beans to put out this morning. 
I also have to put the fruit out on the stands so that it looks nice. 
The oranges roll away when I put them out, so I have to be careful. 
I put out the apples, bananas and grapes. 
I stack boxes up so that people can buy cereal and cookies. 
I have to be careful, or the boxes will fall. 
There are cans of things which also need to be placed on the shelves.

Listen (01 - 36)Listen (37 - 75)Listen (76 - 114)


Basic Grammar (P1)Basic Grammar (P2)


Reading (01-16)Reading (17 - 33)Reading (34 - 50)