Learning English Online

Level A - Sesion 01

1. Who are all ________ people?





2. I don't know ________ people.





3. We live near ________ the river.





4. He says that he must have ________.





5. John is a good worker: he works very ________.





6. Let's ________ a party!





7. The radio's much too loud: please turn it ________.





8. - Would you like some sugar?
    - Yes, please, just ________.





9. They say he has ________ money.





10. How much time do you ________ your homework?





11. My father is ________ man.





12. Millions of cigarettes ________ every year.





13. Gold, as well as silver ________ in price, he said.





14. They quarelled ________ the choice of a house.





15. Fred was a really silly boy when we were in high-school. I still remember ________ very stupid questions.





16. ________ I like the Rolling Stones.





17. - Are you sorry that you didn't take pictures?
      - Yes, I regret ________ any.





18. If he had not given me advice, I ________ again.





19. What ________ ! The rain has not stopped all day.





20. - Which of the two boys is a boy scout?
      - ________ of them is.




Listen (01 - 36)Listen (37 - 75)Listen (76 - 114)


Basic Grammar (P1)Basic Grammar (P2)


Reading (01-16)Reading (17 - 33)Reading (34 - 50)